2015年3月16日 星期一

Alex Badia’s Runway Diary: Fall 2015

Day 1—London As if in a sequel to A Passage to India, I arrive at JFK carrying too many suitcases on my way to London Fashion Week. And without much time to think whether I’m ready for this, I’m seated at the Topman show. So my fashion tour starts… The show is a blend of early Seventies references and Far East psychedelia. Cropped denim bell-bottoms are not my delight but I will always have a soft spot for the Main Street retailer, after all, it was my teenage fashion mecca… Without missing a beat, I am headed to the London Eye to shoot the first #15secondswithalexbadia video of the series for @wwd Instagram. Am I ready for my close-up? Not really, but iconic backgrounds and monuments trend well, FYI… Next up is the MAN show, where Rory Parnell Mooney presents a collection full of ecclesiastical and Goth motifs while Nicomede Talavera channels Japanese-inspired shapes such as kimono and judo jackets. London continues to be a great source of fresh talent… Seated next to me at the Coach show is CFDA’s chief executive officer, Steven Kolb; we talk about July’s inaugural New York Fashion Week: Men’s and how to make it great. I am excited… Stuart Vevers’ runway

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.


Read More...



from WWD » Jonathan Anderson Talks Androgyny http://ift.tt/1EXnRGT

via IFTTT

沒有留言:

張貼留言