2015年4月22日 星期三

Time Celebrates 100 Most Influential

Tuesday night’s red carpet for Time magazine’s annual gala in New York to fete its list of 100 of the most influential people in the world was its usual hodge-podge of people you know, people you think you know, and people you don’t know but probably should know. While stars such as Bradley Cooper, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Julianne Moore, Rupert Murdoch and Emma Watson bypassed talking to the press, other big names and their more academic counterparts dutifully stopped for interviews. Coming off his own big interview with Edward Snowden, John Oliver, who was honored for his comedy, joked that he “doesn’t have anything” lined up to follow that gig. “I have nothing. Absolutely nothing,” Oliver said. “I’m not even saying I don’t know yet, I have a huge one. I don’t have anything. I’ll show you my cards. Nothing.” Sarah Koenig, whose Serial podcast earned her accolades, does have her next project lined up, but she stayed quiet. “I can’t tell you or I’d have to kill you,” she said. “It’s just different [from Serial].” That thread of secrecy ran throughout the evening. The always colorful Jenji Kohan, who wore a store-bought blue dress to match her deep aqua hair, said she couldn’t

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.

Read More...

from WWD » 50 Cent Fronts Frigo’s Expansion Push http://ift.tt/1G8iVdV
via IFTTT

沒有留言:

張貼留言